Measures our company is taking to minimise any negative environmental consequences resulting from normal operations.
Protecting vital resources is the core of our purpose. We promote environmental responsibility through our operations by setting goals and holding ourselves accountable through self-auditing for continuous operational improvements.
We source only the best suppliers and dispensing equipment from the most highly recognized eco-friendly companies in the industry.
- Green compliant.
- Progressive hotels are meeting the needs of ecology-minded customers with GreenEarth’s environmentally safe process.
- Noticeably better quality.
No harsh agents and most of all No odour.
One of the most important things discriminating customers notice about GreenEarth is what’s missing; that tell-tale dry cleaning smell. GreenEarth is not petroleum-based like most dry cleaning fluids; it is entirely odourless. So clothes smell clean, not dry cleaned.
A priority for our commercial laundry and dry-cleaning services is to make sure linen and garments are clean and hygienic when returned to the customer. To achieve this, we have taken the following steps:
- Approved non-hazardous detergents and additives developed for use with the GreenEarth Cleaning system.
- Our additive suppliers have been entrusted to ensure that supplies are in line with our eco- efficient statement with ongoing communications with their eco team.
- Eliminate hazardous waste through use of environmentally non-toxic, non-hazardous GreenEarth silicone and approved detergents and additives for use in our Eco Dry Cleaning Machines.
- We always ensure that we store, handle and dispose of perchloroethylene (PERC) and its wastes properly by using a certified company tax-free.