5 Newcastle Street
Rose Bay 2029
Mon – Fri 7am – 6pm
Sat 8am – 5pm
Sun 10am – 5pm
Sydney’s prestigious eastern suburb of Rose Bay is known for its affluent residential areas, from grand mansions to luxurious apartments and townhouses. Nature goers appreciate the suburb for its glorious harbour views, a popular attraction being the Hermitage Foreshore Reserve, a waterfront park with walking trails, picnic spots and panoramic harbour views for the whole family to enjoy. It’s home to many boutique stores, cafes and restaurants.
WHERE TO FIND LAWRENCE DRY CLEANERS IN ROSE BAY NSW
If you’re searching for Rose Bay dry cleaners, you can find Lawrence Dry Cleaners at 5 Newcastle Street, Rose Bay, 2029. You can reach us at 9371 6908. Lawrence Dry Cleaners Rose Bay opening hours are from Monday to Friday, 7 am to 6 pm, Saturday, 8 am to 5 pm and Sunday, 10 am to 5 pm. We also have dry cleaners in Rose Bay at New South Head Road.
A RANGE OF RETAIL SERVICES TO CATER TO YOUR NEEDS
Our Rose Bay dry cleaning services go above and beyond just dry cleaning. We offer an abundance of services to surpass our clients’ expectations every time. Choose from our different cleaning services, including:
- Repairs & Alterations — Alterations make a difference in transforming your outfit from average to custom-fitting. Our seamstresses have handled alterations in Rose Bay for various materials and pay the utmost attention to detail for exceptional results.
- Soft Furnishings — We take extra care to check the manufacturer’s care label of your interior furnishings and clean it accordingly to rejuvenate your space.
- Curtains & Blinds — Our Rose Bay dry cleaners employ cutting-edge cleaning techniques to ensure you get as much life from your curtains or blinds as possible.
- Wedding Dress — Our team of wedding gown specialists takes meticulous care to clean and steam-press your gown before your big day or clean and preserve your dress in a keepsake box to pass down to generations.
- Ski & Sportswear — Safeguard your sportswear and ski apparel from the elements. Our Rose Bay dry cleaners will apply advanced garment reproofing techniques, shielding your garments from stains, rain and snow.
- Rug Cleaning — Harnessing cutting-edge deep cleaning technology, our dry cleaners in Rose Bay will help you maintain fresh, clean rugs free from germs.
- Leather & Suede — Our knowledgeable dry cleaners in Rose Bay will use eco-friendly techniques to carefully clean your leather and suede garments or conduct repairs upon request.
- Hand Finish — Do you have gowns, chiffon or silk fabrics collecting dust in your wardrobe? Indulge in our VIP treatment with our 5-star hand finishing service. Our skilled craftspeople, boasting years of experience, will use high-quality solvents to gently clean your attire and repair loose threads, hems or missing buttons.
- Handbag & Shoes — Restore tired-looking handbags and shoes with our Rose Bay dry cleaning. We handle various materials, including satin, fabric, suede, velvet and canvas and deal with high-luxury brands.
- Bag Wash — Let us wash your next load! Simply drop off your laundry bag, and we’ll text you when it’s ready to pick up.
- Prams — Does your child’s pram, child safety seat or baby capsule need some love? Our dry cleaning in Rose Bay uses environmentally friendly, non-toxic products that are 100% safe for your little one’s skin.
LAWRENCE DRY CLEANERS IN ROSE BAY, NSW — YOUR ONE-STOP CLEANING PROVIDERS
Lawrence Dry Cleaners in Rose Bay was established in 1939 and rapidly expanded across Sydney. We proudly supply over 20 hotels in the Metro area, including major hotel chains like Accor. We’re not just a dry cleaner in Rose Bay — we offer multiple cleaning services to make our customers’ lives easier. Should you have any enquiries, contact our knowledgeable team, who are always happy to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lawrence Dry Cleaners in Rose Bay is located at 5 Newcastle Street, Rose Bay, 2029. Call 9371 6908 if you have any queries or visit the store during Lawrence Dry Cleaners Rose Bay opening hours, from Monday to Friday, 7 am to 6 pm, Saturday, 8 am to 5 pm and Sunday, 10 am to 5 pm.
Yes. Our experienced seamstresses repair and alter all types of clothing, from shirts to pants, dresses, skirts and jackets, and deal with all kinds of clothing materials for high-quality results.