Level 1 Castle Towers
Castle Hill 2154
Mon – Fri 8am – 5:30pm
Sat 8am – 5pm
Sun – 10am – 3pm
The North-West Sydney suburb of Castle Hill is nestled in rolling hills and lush greenery and is known for its residential areas, shopping precincts and thriving community atmosphere. The centrepiece of Castle Hill is Castle Towers, home to a range of retail stores, boutiques, eateries and entertainment.
WHERE TO FIND OUR CASTLE TOWERS DRY CLEANERS
Lawrence Dry Cleaners Castle Towers is located on Level 1, Castle Towers, Castle Hill 2154. You can reach us at 9194 5229. We’re open from Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5.30 pm, Saturday, 8 am to 5 pm and Sunday, 10 am to 3 pm.
OUR EXTENSIVE ASSORTMENT OF CUSTOMISED CLEANING SOLUTIONS
Our Castle Towers dry cleaning services go far beyond conventional methods. What distinguishes us from our competitors is the diverse selection we provide, tailored to meet the unique requirements of each customer. Explore the breadth of our services, which include:
- Repairs & Clothing Alterations in Castle Hill — Transform your ordinary attire into a meticulously tailored ensemble that you’ll eagerly choose from your wardrobe time and again with our Castle Hill alterations. Our highly skilled seamstresses possess the necessary expertise to handle alterations in Castle Hills in various materials, from leather to suede, fur, cotton and more.
- Soft Furnishings — Our dry cleaners in Castle Towers carefully evaluate the care instructions provided by manufacturers to ensure that your couches, bed linen and other furnishings receive the appropriate cleaning treatment.
- Curtains & Blinds — Spruce up your curtains and blinds with the assistance of our Castle Towers dry cleaning professionals.
- Wedding Dress — Our experts in wedding gown care will delicately clean and steam-press your gown to perfection, ensuring that you exude elegance on your special day. We offer cleaning and preservation services, enabling you to keep your dress as a cherished memento for future generations.
- Ski & Sportswear — Safeguard your valuable sportswear and ski apparel from the harsh and unforgiving elements. Our Castle Towers dry cleaners will protect your garments from stains, rain and snow, ensuring they remain in optimal condition for long-lasting wear.
- Rug Cleaning — Utilising top-of-the-line deep cleaning technology, our dry cleaners in Castle Towers will help you rejuvenate your rugs in no time.
- Leather & Suede — When cleaning your beloved leather and suede garments, our knowledgeable dry cleaners in Castle Towers employ eco-friendly techniques and processes to restore your items.
- Hand Finish — Do you own delicate gowns or fabrics made of chiffon or silk that have yet to be cleaned? Indulge yourself in our 5-star hand finishing service to revive your fabrics, making them look as good as new.
- Handbag & Shoes — Revitalise your worn-out handbags and shoes with the assistance of our Castle Towers dry cleaning professionals. We specialise in handling various materials, including satin, fabric, suede, velvet and canvas, and are well-versed in restoring luxury brands.
- Bag Wash — Allow us to lighten your laundry burden! Simply drop off your laundry hamper, and we’ll notify you via text when it’s ready for pickup.
- Prams — Does your child’s pram, child safety seat or baby capsule require a thorough cleaning? Our dry cleaners in Castle Hill Towers employ environmentally friendly and non-toxic products that are safe for your child’s skin.
LAWRENCE DRY CLEANERS IN CASTLE TOWERS — SYDNEY’S GO-TO CLEANING EXPERTS
Lawrence Dry Cleaners in Castle Towers was established in 1939 and has since become Sydney’s largest, most experienced dry cleaners. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards of quality cleaning and customer service. We are not just a dry cleaner in Castle Hill Towers — we provide many cleaning services to make our customers’ lives easier. If you have any questions, contact our knowledgeable team, who are happy to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lawrence Dry Cleaners Castle Towers is located on Level 1, Castle Towers, Castle Hill 2154.
Yes. Rug fibres are prone to termites and other germs. We use the safest detergents and most advanced equipment to prevent bacterial growth, stains and odours in rugs and to rejuvenate them.