14-197 Condamine Street
Mon – Sat 9am – 5pm
Sun 10am – 2pm
Welcome to Lawrence Dry Cleaners in Balgowlah, the premier destination for top-quality garment care services. Located in the Northern Beaches of Sydney, this beautiful coastal location is popular among families and working professionals for its proximity to beaches, parks and thriving shopping precinct centred around Sydney Road and Condamine Street.
WHERE TO FIND LAWRENCE DRY CLEANERS IN BALGOWLAH
If you’re looking for Balgowlah dry cleaners, Lawrence Dry Cleaners in Balgowlah is situated at 14-197 Condamine Street, Balgowlah, NSW 2093. You can contact our team at 9949 1042. Our open store hours are Monday to Saturday, 9 am to 5 pm and Sunday, 10 am to 2 pm.
OUR EXTENSIVE RETAIL SERVICES
With our unwavering commitment to excellence, state-of-the-art facilities and a highly skilled team, we take pride in delivering exceptional results that surpass the expectations of our valued customers. Our services include:
- Repairs & Alterations — Our alterations in Balgowlah are of the highest quality — leave it to us and you’ll feel confident in your outfit in no time.
- Soft Furnishings — From couches to bedding and lampshades, we’ll have your home looking fresh from dust, mould and odours.
- Curtains & Blinds — Our Balgowlah dry cleaners will use the most advanced cleaning techniques to remove, clean and rehang your curtains or blinds and have them looking as good as new.
- Wedding Dress — Our wedding gown specialists will take great care to steam-press your gown before your big day or clean your dress and store it in a keepsake box to pass down to your daughter.
- Ski & Sportswear — From scorching beaches to icy snow slopes, sportswear and skiwear can easily damage. Our dry cleaner in Balgowlah will reproof your garments to keep them stain-free for longer and keep you dry from rain and snow.
- Rug Cleaning — Our dry cleaners in Balgowlah will use deep cleaning technology to help you maintain a clean and inviting indoor space.
- Leather & Suede — Cleaning leather and suede requires special care and attention to detail. Our dry cleaners in Balgowlah use eco-friendly techniques to carefully treat your garments and offer repairs on request.
- Hand Finish — Get the VIP treatment with our 5-star hand finishing service. Our expert craftspeople with years of experience will dry clean your finest garments with high-quality solvents. Whether it’s a formal gown or a beaded piece, we have the expertise to clean it to a high standard.
- Handbag & Shoes — Whether your prized label handbag has been stained or your shoes are looking worn out, we’re the dry cleaner in Balgowlah you can trust to handle all materials, from satin and fabric to leather, suede and velvet — you name it — and restore them to a near new condition.
- Bag Wash — Tick one more thing off your to-do list and take a load off your plate. Simply drop off a laundry bag to us and we’ll text you when it’s ready for pickup.
- Prams — Is your child’s pram, child safety seat or baby capsule looking worse for wear? While babies are no strangers to messes, the last thing you want is for your child to encounter germs. We’ve seen everything from food stains to mould and will clean and sanitise your bub’s seat in no time.
LAWRENCE DRY CLEANERS IN BALGOWLAH — YOUR TRUSTED GARMENT CARE PARTNER
Lawrence Dry Cleaners in Balgowlah was established in 1939 and is unrivalled as the largest, most reputable dry cleaner in Sydney. We’re a supplier to leading hotel chains and offer pickup and delivery services for your convenience. We’re more than just dry cleaners in the Balgowlah area — we are a one-stop destination for all your cleaning needs. If you have any questions, contact our team, who would be happy to assist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Our seamstresses have extensive knowledge in altering pants, dresses, skirts, jackets — you name it! They have years of experience handling materials from leather to suede, fur or cotton.
Yes. Our dry cleaners in Balgowlah use deep cleaning technology to prevent bacterial growth, stains and odours on your surfaces.